Category Archives: Home
We’ve released the 1.0.4 version of A Day in the Woods today!
Among the various fixes and improvements, this update includes an all new theme: Christmas!
Other changes include:
- Fixed windowed mode startup issue on Windows builds
- Fixed missing sprite/season unlock notifications under certain circumstances
- Fixed star rating not updating once the player completed at a higher star rating and higher move rating than a previous attempt
- Fixed collectables disappearing after the player entters and exits the gameplay menu
- Fixed numerous minor bugs
- Updated version checking system, build number is now shown too
- Updated quality settings to exclude more expensive effects in lower detail settings
- Added slide-move control scheme: click and hold on a tile adjacent to the sprite, then slide the cursor to other adjacent tiles to control the sprite in a faster smoother way.
- Added localization framework: Additional languages coming soon!
- Added credits button
Desura users, the new version is pending approval and should be made available soon.
We hope you enjoy the update!
All of us from RetroEpic want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012!
Our latest game, A Day in The Woods (check it out!), is recieving critical acclaim and garnering lots of attention from big names and places across the web!
We’re very excited of course, as it was a product of a lot of love and labour from our dedicated team, and we here at RetroEpic want to thank everyone involved with helping us getting it out there.
So, in the spirit of giving back to our fans and customers, we’re dropping the retail price of Uberboat 2 down to $10, and every preorder (including existing ones) will include a copy of A Day in the Woods free!
Aside from that a lot of exciting projects, ideas and developments are buzzing around the RetroEpic offices, keeping us busy and on our toes, so stay tuned to your favourite lil’ indie developers blog for more info as it happens!
Last year UberBoat captains around the world sunk like a gazillion subs and had boatloads of fun in the process. In case you missed out on the excitement of the original here’s your chance to catch up.
This time round expect to encounter more subs, dodge more mines, master more physics, apply more upgrades, earn more achievements and discover many more surprises. If that’s not enough why not challenge a friend for local 2 player competitive and cooperative modes.
Please remember that you can pre-purchase UberBoat 2 at a discounted rate and help support its development. As a special thank you to early adopters we’re offering an additional 25% discount over this coming weekend. So if I’ve counted my fingers correctly that means a whopping 50% off of the retail price.
Head over to the pre-purchase page before it’s too late!