We’ve released the 1.0.4 version of A Day in the Woods today!
Among the various fixes and improvements, this update includes an all new theme: Christmas!
Other changes include:
- Fixed windowed mode startup issue on Windows builds
- Fixed missing sprite/season unlock notifications under certain circumstances
- Fixed star rating not updating once the player completed at a higher star rating and higher move rating than a previous attempt
- Fixed collectables disappearing after the player entters and exits the gameplay menu
- Fixed numerous minor bugs
- Updated version checking system, build number is now shown too
- Updated quality settings to exclude more expensive effects in lower detail settings
- Added slide-move control scheme: click and hold on a tile adjacent to the sprite, then slide the cursor to other adjacent tiles to control the sprite in a faster smoother way.
- Added localization framework: Additional languages coming soon!
- Added credits button
Desura users, the new version is pending approval and should be made available soon.
We hope you enjoy the update!
All of us from RetroEpic want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012!