We get quite a few emails and messages from content creators requesting information about our video policy.
We would of course want to enable people to share and discuss our work so we thought we’d make a public statement outlining our video policy:
- Please feel free to make videos such as Walkthroughs, Let’s plays, Reviews and Commentary using in-game footage or stills from our games or website.
- You are free to share your video containing RetroEpic content on YouTube, Twitch or anywhere else.
- You are free to monetize your video with adverts or placements provided that you include your own unique content such as voice over commentary or music.
- We ask that that you provide a functional link to our site, the project page or the store page of the game used in the making of your video.
- This video policy does not permit the any use or distribution of assets from our games (e.g. code, voice, sound effects, music, models, textures, etc).
- Additional written permission is required for any use of RetroEpic content that is not captured from in-game footage or stills.
Please note that RetroEpic reserves the right to update this policy without notice or liability.
Thank you for thinking of us, we look forward to seeing what you have to say about our projects.
If you have any questions, please contact us